Saturday, December 01, 2007

I'm Innocent.

He died. My camera died. I honestly do not know what happened. I was sure it was Hallie, but she ALWAYS tells on herself, and I can't get a confession from her. Thankfully I don't have any priceless pictures on it, which would still be saved on the card, but still a pain to get. Nevertheless, I'm entering full blown Holiday season. This is not good. Especially because I recently told Josh I've got my eye on a new camera. Oh no. I look completely guilty don't I? I promise you I did not intentionally break this camera! I really wanted a second camera so that when Josh goes to all his cool places for work (some cooler than others! :)) he would have a camera. What to do? I mean he's not around to stop me from pushing that "Submit Order" button?? Laila cut her first tooth yesterday, do you think I have a picture? Nope. The dilemma. Josh if you're reading this at this point today, I have not ordered anything. I mean, I'm really trying here. I would try and find a good deal, but I recently remembered our last good deal was a "refurbished" camera. Sigh. Willpower. All I want for Chrismas is a "Canan Rebel XTi Digital SLR"... For the bargain price of... Nevermind. I can't even type it, let alone order it. :)

I've been looking for our video camera, I think it has a picture mode. I wonder how good those pics are!!

I promise, I did not break the camera!

6 comments:

Crystal said...

you broke it! I pointing my finger at you... ---->


why not just pick up a cheapy one ($50-$100) until you can hold a bakesale for the rebel?

Anonymous said...

I believe you!

you did check the batteries...right? ;)

A Canon Rebel. Wow, you have high ticket tastes! Although, I can't imagine anyone NOT wanting one of those. I hope Santa is good to you this year...how fun THAT would be!

Lucy said...

I'm all over the bake sale idea... I do have great taste, in clothes, food, husbands, and well... cameras too.

Gwenda said...

Had to laugh -- you have good taste in husbands? How many have you had? LOL!

I feel for you, not having a camera. I agree with Crystal, whoever she is, get a cheapo one for now. It would be better than nothing.

Lori said...

Here's my sad camera story. Yesterday we went to Leah's last Christmas ballet concert. It was a beautiful show. We had the best seats, right in the middle, 3rd row. As I tried to take pics it kept saying my card was full. I just couldn't understand it. I was devastated though. I would have had the most beautiful pics. The worst part was that the reason the card was full was that someone (couldn't have been me- yeah right) FORGOT to put the card back in. Thanks Barry Milam for being the bearer of bad news. I could have just cried.

{leah} said...

Just blame it on the kids... it's easier that way. And I'll be the devil on your shoulder that says just buy the nice one. Pictures are priceless right???