Sunday, May 04, 2008

The Sunday Scoop.

I've got this friend who basically blogs on Tuesdays, and it's so fun! I know exactly when she's updating. And I LOVE the idea of blogging once a week, I need to spend more time doing other 'good things'! So here's the Sunday Scoop.


This past week I made a home made Strawberry Pie and homemade ice-cream, YUMMY!! We had some friends over to play croquet. It was fun, and I hadn't played since I was little, I remember playing it with my family, Bec, Vic, do you remember?


LAILA AT TEN MONTHS

Laila turned ten months this past week, and isn't she a doll?? What a beauty. We love her little personality, quiet, patient, laidback, and playful. She truly is a dream baby.



Josh had another interview this week, has one week left until graduating with a MBA, and I LOVE this picture of him. Lucky Me.



Colson had a big shin dig at his school yesterday, the kids had a blast! Laila was annoyed by the blankets I kept covering her with, so she was holding them up out of the way!! BUT, the worst part?? I was with one of the YW from church, and this kid thought I was her mother. HELLO???? I would have been 15, I mean technically it was possible, but since this happened a week after I turned thirty, it did not go over well. Yes I cried myself to sleep thank you for asking!!







6 comments:

Gwenda said...

That is a great picture of Josh!

Does this mean you'll only be blogging once a week? Bummer.

Anonymous said...

great idea! Don't be surprised to see that I might steal you and your friends idea!

Lori said...

You are one of the funniest people I know. Josh looks adorable w/ his new "do".

Emily said...

Oh how I would love a bite of that pie right now! You've tempted me to bake one of my own, but then I would just eat it! Your pic of Josh is great.

becca said...

yes, I do remember croquet! I played with the activity days girls. that was the last time since childhood. its a fun game! love the weekly blogging idea! very good. pie looks yum!

Bastianclan said...

You always have the yummest things on your blog. Wow the Pies looks so yummy wishing we were the ones over to play croquet and eat yummy pie and homemade Ice cream.
Giggles
Tina