Friday, August 01, 2008

Swimwear Steal


You know I love a great bargain. Let's talk swimsuits for example. You know I could never do a Target swimsuit. Not because I'm snooty, but because seriously I need the support of a well made suit... the squeeze of a nice suit, is also a plus. I was walking by the swimwear section in Bon Tons, and casually looked for a new suit. With all the mismatched parts, and pieces of suits, I realized my chances were slim to none, to find my size, not to mention a modest number! Until, in the size six section, (a prego girl can dream, right?), I found a hidden size twelve, in this super cute number. Now it didn't have a strap, but I found it in a little baggy next to the tag, PERFECT. I went and tried it on... you mormons out there I'm sure understand that finding a swimsuit that looks good in the dressing room is a challenge, as you're trying to imagine it at the pool, but this one even looked good in the dressing room!! At the check out it only took a mere $36 buckaroos to take it home. that's right a Liz Claiborne $87 swimsuit, for a steal.

Now I just have to talk Josh into taking me to the beach. We were supposed to go to our new favorite destination, Jupiter Beach in February, but there's been a change of plans... (babies much) Anyway, I am sure I'll think of something either very soon, or after baby I suppose!! Happy Summer Clearance shopping!!

5 comments:

Gwenda said...

I also love a good bargain! I'm also with you on how a swim suit has to fit. I also need support and a nice comfy squeeze to hold everything in place!

our eternal handful said...

Where could you wear that swimsuit...hmmm....I'm thinking maybe the sauna at the Y?!?!?!? :)

The Galan Family said...

Way cute you hot mama! Is it even maternity? I have a great idea, you could go to Jupiter Beach and stay with us! I don't even know where it is, but I'm sure it's not too far.

Brandee said...

I love it! But I want to see it on you, not some airbrushed model...real women have curves!! :)

Des said...

Very cute! I am ashamed that I forgot for a split second that you were prego. I saw the word Maternity and it all came flooding back to me:)

When your pregnant is the BEST time to get in a swimsuit. Big is cute. If only it were always that way.