Thursday, July 10, 2014

This class.

I'm in summer school. I've been in summer school now for two summers. I graduate from college in May. Yes this coming May. It feels surreal to say that.

I went back to school so that 1) I could be more on top of what's current in education and 2) to earn more money as an educator to support my kids on my own.

These two reasons keep me going. But seriously, this summer class has put me over the edge. It makes me want to be a college professor that runs reading clinics. Because here is an amazing opportunity for kids and schools to participate in, and yet, this professor was such a let down, that I thought every single day... get me out of here!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, THE. LONGEST. SUMMER. EVER.

What could I do to salvage the rest of it? That's my question.

No comments: