Thursday, April 30, 2009

House: Purchased.

We got another house. Yes we BOUGHT one. I know you're saying isn't she crazy???

But A) We wanted to buy because the interest rates are phenomenal.

b) I LOVE to decorate my home.

c) And I still believe I'm helping out the economy.

d) If the market continues to tumble, we can now afford to lose a house - we still will have a place to live - see that logic??

And finally e) we need the tax benefit of owning our own home.

Have NO FEAR, it's another "project" house. BUT, at least livable unlike the last doozy. Also, it has Mountain Views. and if you're from Utah be quiet. Mountains are just different, but still mountains.

Thanks for everyone's prayers, fasting, and just plain worry about us. Things are coming together. Just like always, have the faith... (of course I can say that now, wink wink)

Cheers.

7 comments:

MaryRuth said...

yay! congrats!

Alexis said...

Congratulations! I love to decorate too. It's nice when you own a home and you can paint and decorate how you want.

Crystal said...

Congrats! Glad to know that things are all coming together.

The Galan Family said...

Um... we already knew you were crazy! :) Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. Things are definitely looking up. By the way, that was the fastest home purchasing EVER! One day your house is rented, the next day you've bought a new one. You guys are on the ball. Talk to you soon.

Gwenda said...

Can't wait to see pictures!

Monique said...

Yeah! Now we just need the pictures... Because unlike you, FAITH in a good house for you is SEEING with me. No more doing dishes in the bathroom tub, k? What's left on the checklist now??

EmilieAn said...

Yeah for you.

1st Congrats on the newest little one! good cookin mama.

Kemper's finally talked me into buying a home. How'd you do the 600 bones? Please share.