Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Decluttering, life is good!

Fun Projects:

Armoire - TOTAL disaster - Cleaned, sorted, organized. Lovin it!

Book Shelf - Collection of junk thrown together - Emptied, Dusted, Style added!

Kitchen Shelf - Seriously overrun with appliances, books, and an easy place to put things out of reach - Tossed the junk, reorganized the shelf, looks great!

I love the feeling of tackling the HOT SPOTS in the house - It's almost like I'm nesting... is this like preparation for back to school? Either way, I'll take it!

3 comments:

becca said...

i know what you mean! :) good job!

Des said...

It is TOTAL back to school nesting! I am doing the exact same thing. When school starts it's not just something new for the kids. It's a whole new schedule for mom too. And a mom's schedule is a mom's LIFE...unfortunently:( Just spent all morning going through closets and drawers making room for new school clothes. Have been racking my brain for the past two weeks on ways to make "school mornings" run more smoothly. I was a complete mess last year and took MONTHS to find my groove. I have some ideas up my sleeve and am totally ready for the challenge of the new school year. BRING IT ON!

Lucy said...

Des, you can't leave a comment like that and then NOT share the tips and tricks you have in mind!