1. Laila is perfecting her signing vocabulary, which is pretty hysterical, she can say: Baby, Daddy, Love, please, help, stop, milk, cup, eat, more, hurt, dog.
It's pretty impressive.
2. Charlotte has been sleeping through the night, like a true champ. She is growing so fast, she better stop. Oh how I'm going to miss the little ones. I don't really like to share her. I want to do all the holding. Lucky me, I get to.
3. Hallie is dancing all around, and has become quite the hider. She hides everywhere and everything. She's freakishly sneaky.
4. Colson is a reading maniac. Any good suggestions? I finally got him off Harry Potter, and he's read several Judy Blume books, and Indian in the Cupboard, and Charlie and the glass elevator, and more... Anyway, suggestions would be appreciated.
5. Josh working hard. He's on a regular schedule, and is getting to know more people, and has been helping a ton around the house. He was also bragging about his physical prowess in the push-up department. I challenged him to 50 push-ups for a reward. Needless to say I've never seen him pump out 50 push-ups so fast...
6. Me, barely getting it all done. Miss everyone!!