Sunday, April 03, 2011

15 years ago.

I was at a the Sunday Morning Session of General Conference, with my good friends the Zinn's. We slept outside the temple all night and then took turns changing into church clothes in the car. All so that we could see the Sunday Morning session with President Hinckley. Ironically, I was so tired I barely got anything out of it. Today I am watching the sessions of conference with a husband and four children. Wow how things have changed. What a joy to have been a part of the church for this long, and to have the blessings that have come my way. Unbelievable.

1 comment:

Barb Zinn said...

I remember the girls telling me about your adventure! YOU have come a LONG WAY in those 15 years making such good choices and doing those things that bring "eternal happiness"! I am so proud of you Lucy and the choices you have made. Life can be "hard" but you truly are finding "joy in the journey" and that is how it is suppose to be. CONGRATULATIONS!!