Thursday, April 07, 2011

Have you ever done this in the mirror?



I am such a girlie girl when it comes to make-up, beauty, etc. I know it drives Josh crazy how much make-up, lotions and potions I've got in my bathroom. I can't help it! I want to smell good, I love how make up can seriously change the way you look. It's funny because at the gym I had this friend Annie, and I swear she didn't even recognize me from when I came in to workout to when I left for the day. I love how it transforms you! You can look glamorous, you can even do make-up to look like you aren't wearing any... It's so much fun to play, It's like painting on a canvas. It's fun for me. I think it all started in college... somehow I started learning the tricks of the trade, and now all I want for my birthday is that super cool bag thing the ladies at Sephora wear with all their tools... I know I dream big. But lucky for you, I've tested a few products in my time, and I thought I would share with you some of my fav's. Ready for it:

Favorite Facial Mask

Favorite Lip Liner

Favorite self-tanner For those that tan well...

Favorite Eye Shadow

Favorite Mascara

Favorite Blush

Favorite Lip Gloss\

Favorite Skin Care

Favorite Body Butter

There's probably more. I'm kind of embarrassed already at this list. However, if you're looking for a quick gift for me here you go:

Lucy's Toolkit

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I think I'd like it more if I could find a foundation that matched. Im using MAC 2N now and its still too dark, blegh! ( I think 1N might just be Baby Powder)

Arielle said...

I couldn't remember the brand of that eye shadow I wanted so I checked your list and sure enough, I remembered. Urban Decay. It's sold out on their website! You teased me.