Sunday, June 08, 2008

No time for Pics this week!

Me from A to Z

Just for Fun!

A: attached or single. Attached.
B: best friend. Josh and well all the gals to the left of this post. Love all my "peeps" like Marianne would say!
C: Cake or pie. Jamie's Coconut Cake - Sara knows this one - and this is Sara WITHOUT an H.
D: Day of choice. No specific day of the week... Just a sunny one is good for me!
E: Essential item: money/cards/ID. it's the only thing in my "purse". Although recently I'm loving travel sized yummy smelling hand sanitizer.
F: Favorite color. Guess? And maybe a gift card to one of my favorite stores is on it's way! See It pays to read these goofy long entries!
G: Gummy bears or worms. CHOCOLATE COVERED GUMMY CINNAMON BEARS - Thanks for introducing us Brandee. I'll never forget them! :)
H: Hometown. Fort Wayne, Indiana
I: Indulgence. Running shoes. I just can't have cheap ones.
J: Jan or July. January in Hawaii, and July in D.C.
K: Kids. Yes. I've got them, love them, and I'll keep them.
L: Life is incomplete without...food.
M: marriage date. December 28, 1999
N: Number of siblings: 2 Sisters.
O: Oranges or apples. Honeybells' from Florida. The most perfect fruit on the planet. And yes I discovered them on the Q. and Yes, I paid an arm and a leg for them. SAWEET!
P: phobias or fears. Bugs, and fear of something happening to my kiddos.
Q: Quotes. "Most days I hate going to work, But Pretzel day, I like Pretzel Day." Name the show??
R: Reason to smile. Josh and his intelligent sense of humor. I love that I laugh SO MUCH and I only understand 75 percent of his humor. Think if I got it all? I would have to wear depends.
S: Season of Choice. FALL By far.
T: Tag. I'm limiting this to just three... nah, you're off the hook!
U: Unknown fact about me. I love to drink milk with ice in it. :)
V: Very favorite store. It's an online store. QVC. I know I'm a dork.
W: Worst habit. Swearing. It's true.
X: x-ray or ultrasound. huh? I've had ultrasounds way more often...
Y: your favorite food. Mexican
Z: Zodiac sign: Taurus, Barely.

Oh and the scoop, we made $75 WHOLE dollars at our yard sale, and showed our house to about 4 people and handed out ten fliers... Not too shabby. The sign is finally up outside and you can find us on Realtor.com. Things are moving. Till next week!

12 comments:

Erin said...

Do you think there are any offices out there that really have pretzel day?

So where will you be moving???

The Galan Family said...

Sara J made a cake similar to that one for our little birthday party. All I know is that it soaked in some cococut concoction for like 3 days and it was soo good. I guess that your favorite color is red and I totally know "pretzel day" is from the greatest show on t.v, The Office! Good job on your yard sale. Great post.

Gwenda said...

Ahhh...finally someone else who loves the season fall! Thank you!
Only four more months to go!!

Lucy said...

Erin, we're not moving TOO far, just closer to DC.

SaraH, Sara J is exactly who I was talking about., And so far you're the only entry in my little contest.... Lucky You. :)

Gwenda, Love the Fall, "football weather' i just love it! :)

becca said...

hey sis, of course RED is your signature color, and you quoted the Office. who said it though? Stanley I think. I love football weather too! sigh....

I didn't know about you and ice in your milk. Interesting.

Linds said...

Sarah and Becca beat me to it, but I knew them anyway...

F: Red
Q: The Office

Lori said...

I'm sorry. I was laughing so much at your post. Sunny days, BUGS, & um...the swearing thing would totally be my same answers. I am so sorry Lord for the swearing thing though. I'm trying SO hard to stop. It's only a prob when I am REALLY irritated or mad. It's my explanation, but still not an excuse. How bad is it that I'm relieved someone else has this "prob"? Maren's my role model :) She NEVER swears. You crack me up Lucy!

Monique said...

You do look fab in Red. . . and Fusia!! Those shoes rock.

Depends!! Oh you kill me.

DC in July? Are you kidding? Hot AND humid?

How's the house selling going?

Anonymous said...

Although everyone has already guessed your Pretzel Day show, I MUST say that was the ONE episode that sold me on the show. LOVED it!

Fun stuff!

Brandee said...

I totally knew all the answers. :) LOVE the cupcake beanie - now she has a new nickname. You guessed it... Cupcake! I'll send you a picture.

Bastianclan said...

Lucy,
I love learning more about you. We have somethings in common. I was released from my calling because they wanted me in scouts. I have three callings now instead of the one. HUMMM I think I will take the one over three. I run the Wolf den I am over achivements for cub and boy scouts and I am the CTR 7 teacher. Super fun. I love them all... I am so excited Sara is moving to Ft.Gordon. She is going to live up the street. it's so neat the army is so small and the church within the Army makes the world even smaller. Have a great day
Tina

Lucy said...

By the way the winner of my little comment is BECCA - Colson picked a number between 1 and 9 and FIVE was it, congrats, Becca, I'll bring it with me!