Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Back in the Saddle again!!

I have news. BIG news. Finally, after SIX WHOLE MONTHS, I've unpacked the scrapping supplies. I had worried the hobby might be getting stale, that I could be bored with paper, adhesive, and sticky gems. NOPE. It all came flooding back with an order from my favorite online STORE. I loved getting elbow deep in new product, as well as my old stuff. It's like an old friend came to visit. I have great memories of some super great girls, one group used to get together EVERY SINGLE thursday, probably for a year. How I miss those long nights. Then another group gets together EVERY YEAR for a weekend tradition of yummy food, memories, and girl chat, oh and some scrapbooking as well (By the way if you're one of these women please email me, I've got news) Not to mention my fun sisters that share an interest in this hobby as well... or the beautiful children that I'm taking pictures of. I'm back, and it feels great!

I made a card for my friend LINDS and her cutie pie, and a mobile for Charlie's crib, and I'm on a 30 day of projects, cards, and layouts stint to get me back into the mindset. Pictures of projects to come! As soon as I get the card in the mail! :)

Happy Scrapping!

2 comments:

Monique said...

Hooray! It's good to hear from you again. I don't know how you do it all, but you do and do it well. Happy decorating now!!

Anonymous said...

As a non-scrapper, I appreciate the pictures of what "you guys" can do!! Can't wait to see your projects :)