1. Yours truly, is successfully eating my way to a healthier me... I've lost around 7 lbs, in about 3 1/2 weeks, of carefully controlling what and how much I'm eating. So I guess you could say I'm using this exercise:
Place two hands on the table and push.
2. Hallie taught herself to ride a two-wheeler. No Joke. Neither Josh and I had anything to do with it. Colson helped a little, I think. One day, I looked out the window and she was riding up and down the drive way.
3. Laila is still not talking, for some reason I'm still not worried about her. But she continues to sign, and is now putting 2 to 3 signs together for sentences.
4. Scrapbooking is glorious. I've had so much fun getting my stuff out.
5. We're painting Hallie's room this weekend, My Idea: Semi-Gloss Stripes. Shoot me now.
6. I bought a bushel of peaches, I want to freeze them. However, I think my family can eat a bushel in a week. I told my sister, I am now in the category of shopping in Bulk for EVERYTHING. The amount of food we go through is alarming.
7. This is the first month of paying our mortgage on the new house, AND the old house. Life is good. Seriously.
8. I got a job. A temp for Anthropologie's store opening - 30 hours, and a one time discount coupon. So basically I'm working to spend. Does that make sense?? :)
9. This loaf was meant for a neighbor, note to self: don't leave the cooling bread too close to the counter's edge.