Monday, July 26, 2010

Tids and Bits

I volunteered to be the PTO President at the kids school. Yes I did. I must have been under the influence. Ha! No, I'm really excited, it's going to be F.U.N.

I only have a week left in the boot.

Charlotte and Laila are hysterical together. Except for the times when they discover body butter, popcorn, or shampoo.

Hallie and Colson are a nightmare together. Fighting ALL the time! Please help.

Made some great new friends in the ward at church, so nice!

Josh and I are doing better than ever.

I'm reading the Book of Mormon again, but this time super quick with a specific topic in mind. It's changing my life. Seriously.

That's it for now!

Pictures to come soon!

2 comments:

slopsemafamily said...

I am in my second year as PTO president also. It has been a lot of work but I love how well know Emerson is because I am so visible in her school. It only has 1100 students in it and so I am more comfortable when the office staff, assistant principal and several teachers know who she is already..after only 2 years of school there. Good luck with this year!

Emily said...

You sound great! I'm sorry we haven't caught up with each other yet... Maybe thursday? Give me a call.