Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Photo Downloads by the Dozen

Luke came to stay, and nap:















Praline French Toast with Pomegranite

















Turkeys out of Cocoa Kripies















Halloween, Bundled Up
















I took my camera to the voting booth. I really did.













For my anniversary: I got a cell phone. I haven't had one in SIX years. we got it because we are moving to a sublease for only 4 months and didn't want connectivity charges for cable, phone, internet, etc. It's like my brain I love it! Where did I put it?


I discoverd Snickerdoodles Bakery on New Year's Eve, this was Bec's Selection, I threw up mine the morning after.



Luke and Laila had a great time playing together, do you see her standing, it's like a miracle!


Christmas Cookie Creations




Santa rocked my Christmas with a Professional 600 Kitchenaid, where, with the right blade it could also mow the yard. I've done homemade pizza, cinnamon rolls, and Josh's Aunt Jennifer's Cheese ball.


I feel so much better now that you can at least SEE what I've been up to for the last couple months.

12 comments:

KCaldwellmom said...

Praline French Toast with Pomegranite recipe? Can you share...I'm drooling at my desk.

Your family is beautiful...

I'm gettin' the hang of the whole blog thing myself, although I have two followers...give it time.

Kristy

Gwenda said...

Looks like Luke could be a future cable repair man!!

becca said...

ooh that french toast looks amazing! and look at my little guy's crack!! LOVE it!! LOL. fun pictures!

Shilae said...

Those waffles are my fantasy. mmmmm

Sarah said...

Love your new picture. You look gorgeous! Also, need your french toast recipe -yum!

Lucy said...

I added a link to "MY" french toast recipe...

I just tossed fresh pomegranite on top! Which negates all the butter/creaam.

Lucy said...

Oh and it just happened to be on Food Network's homepage, what a coincidence! I made it last year for the scrap weekend.

Alexis said...

Your french toast was so good at the retreat! I will have to try and make it.

LNJ said...

I LOVE my kitchen aid mixer, I love making homemade pizza crust with it. and also brownies. also, I so need the recipe for the french toast!

Des said...

Looks like a lot of fun. And great eating at that. I love your BLACK kitchen Aid. I love mine but it is white. Want to trade?(JK)

I didn't realize how much I used mine until I moved in with my inlaws and I am constantly looking for my mixer:(

I love, love, LOVE your profile photo. You are so beautiful in that picture!!

Monique said...

so I love the pics. And that French toast is lookin good! Delish. That little laila's hair is adorable with the natural flip out! Your kids can be on a gerber comercial as an advertisement for the same kid... for some reason they look so much more alike than ever in that group picture!

Emily said...

I love all of the pictures- especially the food ones. Hmm what does that say about me? Your new phone looks fun!