Friday, February 13, 2009

We're Home.

Charlotte and I just arrived home around lunch time, I'm off to take a nap. Thanks to you all for your sweet congrats. We're both doing great, and I'm looking forward to sharing the details including Photos - which might take awhile, as we can't find the cord to link the camera to the computer... the hazards of a move. We finally decided on a middle name - Charlotte Rose.

Thanks again, and an update shortly!

BTW - You know you have too many kids when....

it takes you 30 minutes to set up dentist appts, which they can't do all in the same day.

10 comments:

Shilae said...

I didn't see the first post--so congratulations!!! And what a pretty name!

becca said...

hey glad you made it home safely! Love you guys!!

LNJ said...

Beautiful name! Can't wait to see pics!

Gwenda said...

Charlotte Rose -- that's beautiful!

Jennifer said...

I did't see your first post either! ( My computer had a meltdown and Chris set the kitchen on fire, these are legit excuses I SWEAR! ) I love that name, Charlotte, its so beautiful!!! So...4 girls, 2 boys in the house now? Seems like a fair fight to me!

Anonymous said...

Congrats.Take care of yourself. We miss you. Love the name.
Charmaine

Ariella said...

Congratulations!!!
I hear you on the 30 minute thing. 4 kids is fun. :)

Alexis said...

Congratulations! Her name is so pretty! I'm glad you are doing great!

Brandee said...

I still haven't gotten all the details (actually...I haven't gotten any!) but I don't want to call and bug you! So how about you call me when you have a little time and I will wait patiently. :) I hope everything is going great! I can't wait to see some pictures of your newest beautiful little girl. And I can't help but love that she is exactly nine months younger than Jillian. :)

{leah} said...

Yeah!!! I'm so happy for you and your new addition! Now enjoy your nap and seeing your toes again.