Monday, February 02, 2009

We made it.

We're in VA, our stuff arrives today... I meet my OB today, and our townhome is fine. It's wierd moving into a place I've never seen before! The bathrooms need updating BAD. But the space is going to work. And it's only for four months. I've had contractions on and off but nothing too regular. Josh is back at work. Soon I just know Normalcy will begin. Ha ha. My ward is HUMONGOUS. But I love it already. There's 3 nurseries, 13 kids in Hallie's class alone, and we're in a brand new stake center, that is beautiful. I think we're going to like it here.

by the way, I would like to thank my family and friends that participated in our fast this past weekend. We continue to hope and pray that our home will sell.

Till next time!

8 comments:

The Galan Family said...

I am so glad you guys made it there okay! Does this mean you have internet set up already? Your ward sounds like ours. Good luck with the unpacking etc. Wish I was there to help you with your kiddos. We'll talk soon I'm sure. Later.

Crystal said...

Good to hear you are settling in. And your ward sounds ginormous! How fun. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you made it through the last week without having a baby! :) It has to feel great to be together as a family and not have to be a part time single mom AND to not have to worry that Josh wouldn't make it to the hospital for this little one's arrival. I'm also very happy to hear that Hallie will be able to have more friends at church. I'm sure "normalcy" is just around the corner!! :)

The Terrell Family said...

Glad you guys made it. I suppose next time we hear from you, it may be with a name and a gender of your baby. =) Good luck on getting settled!

Unknown said...

Glad you made it! Can't wait to see you guys! I loved the pic of Colson! I cannot believe how big he is getting! I also have been meaning to thank you for the box of goodies. I can't remember if I've thanked you or not. Sounds like everything is falling into place for you guys! Miss ya, give kisses and hugs to the kids!

LNJ said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

Hey if you happen to have a Melanie Holbrook in your ward, I know her from high school. Just to narrow down the 220 sisters in your ward. :) Glad to hear you're getting all settled in.

becca said...

so glad things are going ok!