Friday, October 26, 2007

Cosmotologist?



Hallie is very much interested in being "beautiful". Just like the princesses. I think Disney is the problem with women's self esteem these days. She wants to wear dresses, dance, do her hair, and even kiss like the princesses!! I mean she's THREE! It starts way too young. Anyway, I found her in the bathroom "doing" her hair! :) I stopped it before it became too big of a mess, because I heard the sound of the mousse can. I have been thinking though, it's too bad, we can't put some kind of alarm on everything so that when little ones started to get into the Hershey's syrup, the shampoo, the toilet paper, the markers, the toothpaste, the chocolate chips, the trash, the hose, the windex, the cheese, the lotion, the make-up, the halloween candy, the folded stack of laundry (just to name a few) we would be able to stop it!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Ainsley and Emma Maschger found some black lipstick (left over from halloween last year) the other day and made themselves beautiful. UGH! Girls do love to be pretty.

{leah} said...

Hey Lucy....
It's Leah Grammer. I found your blog from Emiliean's, and thought I would just stop by and say hi. "HI' and now that I know... make you do some push ups :) I've started a blog too, so you can stop by and see it when you hve 3.2 minutes...
www.thedogsaboytoo.blogspot.com

talk to you later.
leah :)

EmilieAn said...

I totally believe in the alarm system but I thought of it a different way. With boys or at least my boys I think it should sort of shock them a little when they open something they're not allowed to. Just like a hand buzzer. It could work for husbands too.