Monday, October 22, 2007

My Sistah


O.k. I must first have a shout out to my older sister, who rocked my world, by watching our baby sisters babies, just so that she could head my way to help me out. Now, to my weekend with my baby sister - We had a spectacular time, we did a ton of stuff, I even planned the weekend so well, Bec called me "Cherri", who is my very organized stepmom! :) We had a work day on Friday - it was all about the Basement, and my closet, then the scrapbook stuff. She helped me organize it all! We then had a date Saturday morning to a yard sale, which was totally fun, then to the scrapbook store, and to dinner. We had so much fun working on Scrapbook stuff! We entered some fun challenges online. Today we went to the Washington Temple, which was beautiful and then to IKEA. Say no more. That store is AWESOME! And I might otherwise be totally depressed, except that I get to watch my very first Colts game of the season tonight!! GO COLTS BEAT THE JAGUARS!!!!

3 comments:

Crystal said...

aww sisters are great aren't they? mine is coming this weekend and we are gonna party!

and IKEA is my disneyland. Happiest place on earth!

becca said...

yes, HUGE shout out to Victoria!! thanks SIS! We missed you! Ikea was great, scrapping was great, painting was great, sleeping was great, the office was great, flying was great, the kids were great, and LUCY was great! Had a blast sis!

Amanda said...

Ah, IKEA. I love the place and actually drove all the way to Houston just to go to one! Can't wait to get to Utah where one just opened. And as for Anton separating, because he dropped out of pilot training and he's a Warrant they have not place for him to go so they are separating him. We don't know when, but hopefully in the next few months. Then back to Utah for more school or jobs or something. We don't know. Always an adventure!