Monday, November 12, 2007

Better late than Never.


HE HE, here's another birthday wish! It was a bit of a challenge to get this one here, and it was so worth it! This friend totally loves me, (please note the Colts colors). Although, I'm so afraid to look this morning to see if we made it out of our embarassing display last night.... I must emphasize the Colts a little too much, because after the 4th interception, I went to bed to read, and FOUR phone calls later, I thought, how sweet for everyone to have sympathy for me. I guess it's time, to go check out the final score. Sigh.

EDIT: WHAT??? I just checked out the score, are you kidding me??? Why did I not stay up?? It sounds like we totally rallied, and then to have Vinatieri, miss a 29 yard field goal attempt??? Are you serious??? So Close, but that's what we were last week. Where is our heart?? It is so tough to watch them the year after the Super Bowl because they're just too hard to watch! We have to be able to FINISH it! Urgh.

No comments: