Friday, November 16, 2007

I CAN'T DO IT!!

I totally thought I could - but this is what actually happened. My totally rockin friend told me she was expecting by sending me her PEE test in the mail! I LOVED the idea I was laughing so hard, and I told her I was going to put it on my blog, and then it morphed into this crazy Idea to post it on my blog as if it was mine!! SO SORRY to those that might have freaked out a bit...

I did warn Josh before I did it!! And some people wondered if it was even possible, and technically it could be possible, but no fear, I am NOT expecting!! :)

Here's the note that came with it... SO FUNNY!

By the way, BRANDEE YOU ROCK, CONGRATULATIONS!!


3 comments:

becca said...

Congratulations!! maybe someday I will have friends who love me enough to send their peed-on sticks to me!!

Gwenda said...

What a great way to announce a pregnancy! You'll have to let us know more details as you get them! When is she due, what number baby is this for her and who is Brandee anyway?!

Jennifer said...

Okay I seriously love that she did that!! Congratulations to Brandee ( Not that I know her, but still!!)