Saturday, November 10, 2007

Crap I'm it again!!

This time from Emily - I should have checked everyone else's blog, before I posted the last time.

Jobs I've had:
1. DZ - Discovery Zone
2. Server at Tumbleweed Restaurant
3. Study Skills Tutor at Ball State
4. Substitute Teacher

Movies I can always watch:
1. Ever After.
2. Christmas Vacation.
3. Dan in Real Life - Why not it was so funny! Or maybe I just don't get out much, I had so much fun, Thanks Sonia!!
4. Anne of Green Gables.
5. Pride and Prejudice.

Places I've lived:
1. Indiana
2. Washington D.C.
3. California
4. Colorado
5. Pennsylvania

TV shows I enjoy:
1. DITTO "THE Office"--- "I think it's great that the company's making a commercial. Because, not many people have heard of us. I mean when I tell people I work at Dunder Mifflin, they think that we sell mufflers. Or muffins. Or... mittens. And frankly all those sound better than paper so, I let it slide."
2. How about Food Network - Fun cooking shows!
3. Colts Football of Course!
4. "Dancing with the Stars" VOTE FOR JENNIE!

Favorite Foods:
1. green pepper, onion, ham omelets, thanks BEC!
2. Walnut chip cookies, definitely, thanks EM!
3. Raspberries
4. ice cream

Websites I visit:
See the Side of the Blog!

Places I'd rather be right now:
1. Out with Josh or In with Josh
2. Beach
3. Scrapbook Weekend, oooh so close!!
4. Restaurant

Friends to Tag:
1. Not gonna Do it!

2 comments:

EmilieAn said...

Love the blog. You have the coolest scrapbook pages. Love them. How do you click on them to see them bigger? How do you get them to do the slide show like that? Totally want to copy you. But I'd need you to teach me or tell me where you got it? Love it! Oh and the birthday surprise was soooo cleaver. Leave it to you to do the best stuff ever!

Monique said...

Okay, so the tagging is so not cool anymore, I agree. bleh! I am so not tagging anymore. Though it is fun to hear more about everyone. Scrapbook weekend here we come!