Saturday, November 10, 2007

I'm IT!

I've been tagged by Emiliean. Don't get any ideas... I think I averaged 2 weeks to actually Do this:

Here's how you play: Once you have been tagged, you have to make a post with seven weird/random facts or habits about yourself. At the end choose seven people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. Don't forget to leave the person you've tagged a comment ("You've been tagged!") and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you.

1. I ran a half-marathon in Monterey CA. All hills, and yes I ran with a friend, so I have a witness. In all fairness, she literally pushed me up one of the hills, and smuggled water for me in her shorts, very clever... I'll explain another time.



2. I secretly dream of doing a back handspring, don't ask me why, I don't know... I've always wanted too, and there was a time in my life, I probably could have, just wasn't brave enough to try it. Who knows... maybe one day! HA!

3. I am not master of my tongue. I truly wish I had better control. I so often say things that just come out wrong, or things I shouldn't even think. I was in a Sunday lesson and someone talked about how it really doesn't matter if we say an expletive or "Oh, Bananas" the principle is to stay in control of your mouth. I have thought about that so often. Still not perfect. Anyway, this is probably something you all already know about me! :)

4. I enter online sweepstakes regularly, and have won once!! Some tag kit, that wasn't that cool, but if you wonder if anybody wins, they do. Here's a contest link for all you scrapbookers!

5. I have the Big H. That's for all my close buddies.

6. I once got a technical in a church basketball game, this was from my dad, and I was fouled out. Thanks Pops. please see #3 for further explanation.

7. I am just not that interesting to have seven things, sorry!!

I'm not tagging anyone, so no worries!

P.S. Emiliean I appreciate your sentiments regarding me, so SWEET! Not true, but nevertheless if I'm made aware of round 2, I will surely include you, TAKE CARE!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey fellow marathoner. Another 5 sit-ups. Ha Ha

EmilieAn said...

Thanx for the shout out & please just don't start w/o telling me.

you rock! seriously rock!