Thursday, February 14, 2008

Braggin Rights, Baby

I have this friend, she is amazing. Really I have a billion amazing friends, you're all reading this, but anyway, there is one where we like to challenge each other with our scrapbooking. We both encouraged each other to enter this contest, and we just finished that. BUT, we kept going each of us making a layout, and then posting it on a gallery and would you know that we both landed a "Layout of the Day" Honors?? Mine is not quite as awesome as hers, BUT, I think it's a sign for our future... Check them Both out here:

EMILY


LUCY

All right, I'm really off... I've got a van to load, and kids to pack, and a house to vacuum, clean, and get to bed by nine!!

Thanks for letting me share!

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Way to go! I enjoyed looking at your scrapbook pages! You inspire me!

Des said...

congrats! I loved your page. Cute colors. Very creative.