Sunday, February 03, 2008

Could it be, the biggest upset in NFL history???





I think it could. The only way I would be happier is if it was big brother Peyton. How beautiful. I could not even watch the last few minutes, I turned the volume down, I didn't want to scream and wake the entire family. What an awesome game!! It was awesome, IN YOUR FACE PATRIOTS!! Karma is a wonderful thing, got caught cheating in game number one, and screwed up your perfect season in game 19. WAHOO!! GO ELI!!!!


To celebrate I made a special treat for the fam, what do you think?? They were pretty yummy!



The tradition continues with a photoshoot for Laila at 7 months, this time, the kids wanted to be a part of the action, and would you believe I got a perfect shot for a Christmas Card?



This is Laila on her side... can you tell she's teething? Oh, and she has the funniest pattern of the teeth arriving... her bottom four, in. Her top left in. Her top right not in, but the one next to it, in.!! How funny is that?!








I have another special treat in store for my loves... Josh and Kiddos, with the leftover chocolate from the footballs I made these cute little chocolate hearts (Jamie these should look familiar!! :)) I will tuck these into our FHE treats tomorrow!

5 comments:

Gwenda said...

Since moving away from home I no longer live with football fanatics, so I don't follow any of it. However, I do watch the Today Show and knew Patriots were favored to win. Nice to see the underdog win instead!

Those chocolate hearts look yummy!

Unknown said...

Those hearts are way cuter than anything I've ever made! I look at all of these other blogs and see beautiful yummy food and want to eat my screen. Maybe I'll start posting shots of my fiber one cereal or something.

Anyway, as for Eliza's sleeping...she's been doing great lately. She's been sleeping through the night almost every night this past week. She goes from 9-10 until 7 or 8 in the morning. It's wonderful! Then naps are okay during the day, we're still working on those.

Crystal said...

cheyenne was screaming at the tv all night, he hates the patriots so he was all kinds of thrilled.

those are no bake cookie footballs right? they look awesome!

Lucy said...

Actually, they were rice crispie treat footballs. The brown comes from the fact that I used Christmas clearanced marshmallows, so they turned this kind of gross color... but perfect for footballs. What a second do I have to do sit ups when I comment myself??

Anonymous said...

Oh my...Hayden was very upset this morning. When he went to bed last night, his beloved team was ahead. How sad to wake up to a loss...and now he lost bragging rights with his friends at school.

Those treats look yummy! I just made plain ol' choco-chip cookies and those were gone in 5 minutes.