Monday, December 22, 2008

James, James, James.

Yes, an entire post dedicated to you.

Although, gambling is against MY religion, it was nice of you to share your thoughts on the Colts road to the Super Bowl. The black and gold will go down a second time, and it will be a close, but fantastic battle, in which we win. It's too bad YOU won't get to see it, as the playoffs take place on Sunday.

And one final note, I looked and looked for some Steelers Toilet Paper for my perfect stocking stuffer to myself, no such luck. I am going to figure out how to patent this idea, and make millions off "Steelers Stink" toilet paper.

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Love the TP idea... very funny!

Anonymous said...

Yes, everyone loves to hate the Steelers--especially jealous, fair weather Colts fans. The Steelers TP idea is a great one. I could have used it to wipe the writing some unscrupulous vandals left on my car...