Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Joy in my Journey Today: No Empty Chairs

As parents, grandparents, and great-grandparents in Zion, it has been the shared hope of my wife and me that all of us will be together in the eternities—that all will be worthy,

without a single empty chair.
- Ezra Taft Benson

1. A hubby that is funny, smart, and mine, all mine.

2. A son. Sweet, smart, and creative.

3. Girls. Yup, 3 girls. I'm the only one in my family to get 3 girls, just like I had 3 girls growing up. They're each unique, and lovely.

4. Sisters that rock. TWO amazing women, who are my BESTEST GIRLFRIENDS.

5. Sensing a theme?? Family is where it's at.

Our New Family Motto: No Empty Chairs.

3 comments:

Monique said...

That was my sister-in-law's RS motto one year and it is definitely a great motto to live by in every aspect of life.

becca said...

love you too sistah!

Barb Zinn said...

That is a theme worth working on, after all isn't that why we are here? You are amazing Lucy and I am so proud of "who you are"!