Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Hope and Change.

Silenced No More!! I've taken a political hiatus for awhile, in hopes that I could calm myself down. And I think I found my answer. I discovered the one thing Obama could do for this country, are you ready for it?? A positive thing about B.O. coming from me??? (actually I'm not all that disappointed in his foriegn policy - except for the apologizing tour - he is doing o.k. in Afghanistan and Iraq) However, here's the big thing:

FINALLY, GRASS ROOTS AMERICANS ARE TAKING CHARGE. I love how average people are finally actively engaged in politics. I said long ago that Americans had been duped. The awesome thing is they've realized it, and are taking their country back. I'm not in favor of the angry crazies, but I'm all about vocalizing the problem with his agenda.

We got Hope and Change. We are now hoping B.O. has no idea what's after a trillion, and the change we needed; no more Apathetic Americans.



The squeeky wheel gets the grease, and there are finally some conservative wheels squeeking!

I'm in VA these days and I'm voting for the Republican Candidate Bob McDonnell, and going to be volunteering on his campaign. Have you done something political lately?

2 comments:

becca said...

Good point!

Crystal said...

oooh, I want that bumper sticker...but putting on my car in Japan wouldn't do much. :P