Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving (a little early I know)

Tomorrow will be busy as I'm cooking, and taking care of the kiddos. I really want to just enjoy the day with them. I'm plotting a little football in the backyard. When you have as many kids as I do, it's really not that hard! :)

Anyway, what's Thanksgiving without a little gratitude?

I'm grateful for these unexpected little things: Automatic Garage Door, New Towels, Pomegranites, Brown Eyes (Hallie can be so ornery, but I love looking at her deep brown eyes), Sign Language, Murphy's oil soap, the Ensign, Fresh Flowers, Filtered fridge water, Josh's Clothes (it's how I've kept him close), Kaboom Toilet Bowl Cleaner, Christmas CD's, online Christmas Shopping, slick writer pens, fresh clean sheets, shop vac, old friend phone calls, garden pruners, tissues, and The Colts, to name a few.

I'm also most grateful for my testimony and my family. Both of which make this challenging time seem not so challenging.

Wishing you a Happy Thanksgiving!

In the Spirit of Thanksgiving

2 comments:

Monique said...

Thanks for the lovely post. You always have such a great perspective. What a gift!

The Terrell Family said...

I love Slick Writers!!! A little late, but hope your Thanksgiving was good. Now on to Christmas. =)