Saturday, February 20, 2010

TWO Hot Dates in one weekend.

Last night our church had a live band perform, it was SO FUN!! The kids had a great time playing and dancing. Colson would NOT dance with me, he was still a cute date. It felt good to be moving, not to mention have something to do on a Friday night. And Charlie was the best dancing partner.

The 2nd Hot Date -

My Treadmill. Me and that guy have become VERY close. Today its 7 miles. Wish me luck. He better be good to me. I'm going to finally take the time to make a running playlist, that should help.

ALSO, I have committed to run the Marine Corps Marathon. (Thanks, Jared) Really.

I have a 10-miler on April 3rd, and a Half (a hilly one, eeks!) on May 1st. Wowsers. What have I gotten myself into??

Anyway, I better get going. Big Plans for the Saturday.

No comments: