Monday, April 14, 2008

Dancing the Night Away

This is what Josh and I did, on Friday night!! SO MUCH FUN!! Our church sponsored this super fun date night with a live band, and beautiful decorations. By far, the most beautifully decorated church of all time. I mean they decorated the bathrooms, the walls, the ceilings... the theme was "An Enchanted Evening". The walls looked like stone walls, with lanterns, candles on the tables, just beautiful!! The live band The Citations was super fun, and pretty good. I LOVE to dance and forgot how much, until that music started playing, I had such a blast, by myself. Josh doesn't dance too much, but we still had a great time. He told a member of the bishopric that I had been drinking. Sweet, no primary president for me... No, I seriously was the only person that danced most of the night, it was great, and the company was even better! Josh, looked amazing, and we carpooled, EIGHT of us in one van. It was a great time. We laughed and talked, and danced. It was a much needed night. I felt like I was in college again, the night ended with some great ice cream. Needless to say the Fort Meade North crowd, rocked the night! Maybe 30 won't be so bad! Here's a quick picture of my night, with an added bonus of my shoes for my sistahs!!




13 comments:

Unknown said...

So fun! The shoes are cute, but I have to say that your hair is adorable! I love the style and the flower - way cute!!

Gwenda said...

Love the shoes!!

The Maschger Family said...

A great looking bunch...and I am soooo jealous! :-)

Tam

MaryRuth said...

Oh how I love the pink shoes with pink toe nails!!! a girl after my own hear!!!

Erin said...

You guys look great! How fun. That is awesome that they had a live band.

{leah} said...

Lucy, you look so pretty, and your toes are HOT!! The best thing about not drinking is that you remember everything and how much fun you had.

becca said...

ooh you look so cute!! how did you do your hair??? great dress, great shoes, great date! so glad you had fun!

Des said...

That sounds like a blast! You DO look AWESOME! If I were there I would have rocked the dance floor with you. Love the picture of everyone. I didn't realize you were all in the same ward. So FUN! The shoes are very cute.

Harmony said...

I am LOVING your shoes and dress (um, hello skinny!) Were you dancing on the tables? that's the true sign of a drunk chick! :-)

Fort Meade NORTH? As in, there's a south? Crazy!

Hugh & Abby n kids said...

The pictures look great. I wish I could have been there to see you dance all night. Too cool!!

Emily said...

All of you look wonderful in the picture! How awesome that they got a live band..that's sooo unexpected, sort of like playing kissing rugby at youth conference!!

Daniela Dobson said...

Those shoes are adorable, and toes to match!
I haven't seen you around CMK and I sent you a pm. Did you get my flowers?

Monique said...

Awwww! The former RS presidency all together! :) Love it. Your toes are the cutest and gives me the motivation to get that pedi. How did you find so many babysitters? Or do you have a more diverse ward than us? Groove on! Now I have an idea for UT. . .