Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Y i love the Y.






1. FREE child care.

2. TWO HOURS of FREE child care.

3. Discounts for classes for kids.

4. FREE classes for me.

5. Whirlpool

6. Regular Pool

7. Miss Tina takes care of my kids.

8. I get to shower without worrying about kids!!

9. It has a weight room, cardio room, gym, indoor and outdoor track, and a very sweet gymnastics center.

10. Miss Amy teaches Hallie gymnastics.

11. Did I mention FREE childcare??

12. The membership is ridiculously low.

I just got home for a great workout, I've worked out 12 times in 17 days. And I'm feeling great. I must be 28!!

6 comments:

apothecathy said...

amen sister!!! The Y is awesome. Sounds like you have it at a great price where you are. you go girl!!!

Emily said...

free childcare is SUCH a selling point! Good for you for working out so much. I got up at 6 this morning to work out with no kids, but I didn't work out! I'm online. Oh well, I guess We'll go for a walk later or something.

Monique said...

woo hoo! I need a Y. I wonder if they'll have one in Hungary? :) Go Hallie in gymnastics! Free what? I'm all about the free.

Des said...

You sold me with the shower line. What a over-shadowed luxury!! I am exercising too. But like Emily I have to get up early to exercise with no kids. I am grateful that I have a treadmill to run though. Because otherwise I would be stuck.

Kingery Family said...

I so need a Y near me! Free childcare and a track--the perfect mix!

becca said...

sounds like heaven! hallie is too cute!