Tuesday, September 01, 2009

Writing.


In high school and college, I hated the drudgery of writing papers. It was a constant thing, and annoyed the begeebees(sp?, word?) out of me! However, I did take one class about words: Word Power. I loved it!! I was fascinated at the number of words in the English language - one of my favorites: Comeuppance. What a great word. I also happen to LOVE O'Reilly, I love his show (he has a fun word at the end of each show), and his book, great writing.

Well, in the blogosphere I've discovered some AMAZING talent, and WRITERS, no less, a real, genuine talent. CJane. Brandi. The Meanest Mom. Conversations with a Cupcake, and now I'd like to introduce you to My Sister. She, too has an incredible talent. She wrote an essay once about Dandelions. (Vic, PLEASE share it on your blog) So mark her as a favorite and enjoy the party of words.

No comments: