Thursday, September 10, 2009

"You Lie" Right Words. Wrong Place.

I can't blame Joe (Joe Wilson, Congressman for S.C.), I was shouting at the T.V. right along with him.

It's unfortunate because it was the wrong place for an outburst, but Frustration has taken over the G.O.P., he had it right, but in the wrong place. You should still respect the "office" even if you don't respect the man.

Nevertheless, I'd like to predict here and now. B.O. has sealed his fate. The American People are too smart for his rhetoric, and his presidency is finished.

4 comments:

Linds said...

Yeah, I was a little shocked by that, but thought the same thing...right words, wrong place.

Erick said...

I listened to Laura Ingraham (sp) talking about this, she said, "He said what we were all thinking." Goes along with you shouting at the tv. ;-) (oh, becca here, not E, same diff)

The Galan Family said...

Yeah, but did you see Nancy Pelosi's face? Priceless. She is kinda crazy. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She blinked like 500 million times and her facial expressions were hilarious. It was so distracting.

MaryRuth said...

I love reading your blog... you always say everything I feel. And I was giggling when he said "You Lie"... I agree wrong place BUT I'm glad he said it! :)