Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Breathe a Sigh of Relief

The results came in this morning, Laila's MRI came back normal.

Thanks a million times over for the prayers, fasting, and positive thoughts sent our way. We continue to hope that we can figure out the best way to help her.

On a side note, I got to ride in my first ambulance ride with Charlie yesterday. She fell off the couch at the dentist office onto a cast iron coffee table, and had a massive bump, and was bleeding out of her eye. The dentist said do you want me to call 911, and of course I was a total mess, and said "Do I need an ambulance?" We called the pediatrician, they said to get to the hospital, and so we did. Everything checked out, she's ok, looks a little battered, but is OK.

So... please don't ask what else could happen to me. I don't want to know.

I'm off to do my daily dose of exercise. Thanks again! Our family owes you.

5 comments:

Collette said...

Sooo glad about the GREAT news about Laila. Sorry about Charlotte. 2010 has got to be a better year!!

LNJ said...

You need to dig a hole and hibernate for a few weeks! My goodness! Happy to hear about Laila though!

Emily said...

So glad everything turned out all right! I'll give you a call once the craziness of the holidays ends.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything worked out for you but do you now see the importance of guaranteeing affordable health insurance for everyone? Shouldn't we all have a right to it? Can you imagine your bills if you didn't have it? I'm so disappointed with the bill before congress now....

Debbie said...

I'm so glad to hear the wonderful news for Laila, and will be praying the Lord leads you to knowing what's going on or simply restores her.
I'm also glad all ended well with Charlie. I can't imagine being in that/your situation. ...Am praying daily.