Wednesday, December 02, 2009

I feel the love!

Thanks everybody for your sweet thoughts and wishes... I should post more often like that. It's great to hear how you all are thinking of us!

I'm feeling much better (today, at least).

I have started to think about all the blessings I've been given. Seriously, ME. Of all the good people in the world, I get MY kids. Yeah they are work, and they outnumber me, and half of them, I'm required to change regularly, and they dirty clothes a lot. BUT, they love me. They think I'm the best cook in the world. They think I'm the greatest mom because I let them get their art stuff out. If only I could love others so easily.

My newest goal for the month is to see others as my kids would see them. Excited for their small successes (i.e. mini meatloaves) and cheer for them in a small way.

Why not? It's a great season to love.

1 comment:

Micah-n-Holly said...

You are an amazing Mom, Lucy Heath!! Thanks for sharing your testimony with me through your blog posts!! We will be keeping you and your family in our prayers and please let us know if you need anything....a play date, a babysitter....just let us know:)