Remember I said one week. That will be next Wed.
A. Iran President for the first time in a long time sends a note to a President Elect - Obama - Congratulating him. I can see it now, Obama has said he would like a non-nuclear world... the conversation goes something like this.. Iran: "Great idea, Obama, you go first."
B. Hamas: Let's Chat.
It's not even Jan. 20th.
Although, the news of "what puppy goes to the White House" is also making headlines.
But as for me and my house, we decided to take a loss on our house. Looks like a XX,XXX dollar hit. (Hurts so Good, playing in the background) Although, we look at the upside as our realtor suggested we're young, we'll recover. AND, because I learned all about taxes in the last couple of months, you get to deduct $3500 a year in capital losses, and you also get to carry your loss over year after year until it's gone. Which will work out great for us with B.O.'s new tax plan. Sweet.
Also, my new motto... Come What May, and Love it. Thank you Elder Wirthlin.
These things bring me JOY today.
1. Josh Home.
2. Laundry washed with liquid softener, and then a dryer sheet, smells SO GOOD.
3. Laila tackling me on the floor.
4. Making Cocoa Krispie Treat Turkeys with my kiddos.
5. Josh's boss letting him hang at his house for a little while to help us get on our feet.
6. A great nap.
7. A lumpy moving Belly Region.
8. Our Home.
9. A priesthood holder willing and able to bless. (A special friend reminded me of this blessing today, I'm thinking of you and your son!)
10. Gasoline at $2.12
11. Only one more day without insurance.
12. QOTD: Watching some kid movie about a girl on an island, and was eating worms, I came in during the middle of it... Anyway, Hallie says: "I don't like to eat worms. They don't have an oven so they have to eat worms." Becca have you been eating worms?