Monday, November 24, 2008

Pictures... noticably Absent.

Josh has taken over the laptop, which is SO MUCH easier to load pictures on, thus, you are getting post after post of no pictures. Sorry. The kids still grow, as do I. I'll try to update soon.

We're looking forward to a splendid turkey day, and are praying hard we can have a signed contract on this home by the end of January!

Simple Gratitude:

1. Husband
2. Children 1,2,3, and I just know I will one day be thankful for 4, too.
3. Testimony.
4. Friends.
5. Bleach.
6. Blogs.
7. Health.
8. Pomegranite Season.
9. Windows.
10. Sisters
11. Prayer
12. Renters without pets, and non-smokers.
13. Music
14. Photographs
15. VA loans.
16. MBA
17. Flowers/Gardens
18. Water
19. Holidays
20. Online shopping.
21. Scriptures - totally didn't mean to put these way down here, we actually do study them EVERY day.
22. The Office.
23. GPS
24. Trails.
25. Gum
26. Colts Football.
27. Scented candles
28. Sharp Knives
29. Coupons
30. American Flag
31. chapstick
32. I'll keep thinking... I'm just out of time!

4 comments:

becca said...

great list. Im trying to figure out why sisters are lower than bleach. really. I too am grateful for gum, since I recently had to throw away my toothbrush.

Anonymous said...

You forgot number 33. "Steelers fans to pick on". Where would you be without this one who has exchanged football pleasantries with you for the past years, huh? Dang ungrateful Colts fans...

Monique said...

Ditto on the online shopping! And for those pesky kiddos. . . photos, yes. need some! I haven't even seen your prego belly!

Mourning for America said...

I didn't even get an honorable mention! And I am her dad! ha