Thursday, March 18, 2010

And since I'm on a roll...



I have told you the drama with the top and the bottom kid, why not move on to the middle two...

Today will be Hallie. Hallie is a believer. She still believes I have eyes in the back of my head. Seriously.

She also believes that Leprechauns invaded her Kindergarten classroom yesterday. Evidence being part of the ceiling missing, an upside down table, and the treasure box missing.

She is also a fashion goddess. Yesterday in TJMaxx the girl says: "Mom, I have got to have this." In her teenage voice while all the ladies around me look at her... She is going to be one seriously intense teenager.

Hallie is tough. She is not an overly bubbly personality. She's a little pessimistic, and a little snotty. I wish I knew where she got that. It's so painful to see your worst qualities blatant and in abundance in your children. Sigh.

However, you catch her in the right mood, and she can be incredibly thoughtful, helpful, and concerned. She prays for Colson every day that he will be comfortable. I love that.

Other than this the main problems she has is leaving her make up out, which is regularly found by Laila.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Hallie puts up a tough front, but deep down she is really sensitive and caring, but I agree, I'm not looking forward to the teenage years.