Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Charlie



I'm heading to bed, but wanted to post about my sweet little Charlie. She has had a rough couple days so not feeling well, and last night was up until 2:30 a.m. screaming, crying, couldn't console her. It was awful! Didn't know what to do. But morning comes, as it always does for us moms, and I did manage to get Hallie off to school on time. However, she still didn't seem to be doing any better so I finally took her in to the Doctor, with a fever of 103, she was so sick. The Dr. did nothing, prescribed nothing. I wanted to scream, HELP ME!! How do I take care of these babies on 3.5 hours of sleep?? So irritating!

Anyway, I'm hoping Charlie and I can sleep, we both need it desparately! Even sick, she is so precious to me... my baby, baby. Wish us luck.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Poor baby Charlie and poor mommy Lucy! I wish there was a quick fix to help you out! Being sick is no fun, but having a sick child is worse since you suffer alongside them without knowing what to do. I hope that tonight goes better. Get some sleep!

Unknown said...

Good luck! I hope that she gets feeling better! I'll say a prayer for both of you! Love you guys!

Des said...

I HATE when the baby is sick. It is so sad! I hope you can get some rest and catch up on the needed sleep. Also, You look AMAZING...you look like you have dropped at least 15 lbs since I saw you...seriously!! Your face is super slim I am so proud of you!! Also, you are very brave to make the decision to send Colson for some precious time. I think most single moms would keep the oldest around to help with the load of everything. You are such a great mother. I'm sure you are looking forward to this summer much more then everyone else. A reunion for you family and you will all finally be back as one. With a super hot mom I might add...holy cow:)

Monique said...

:( I hope you are feigning well in the ER!! I hope everything is okay...