Thursday, March 11, 2010

From Wolf to Bear



Somehow Colson was able to finish all of his wolf requirements along with 5 arrows in time for his birthday... I still feel like I'm speaking a foreign language with all this scouts stuff. But he loves it! We have such a great program in this area, and one of the reasons we bought a house in this ward! We really liked some locations in the other ward, but after seeing the youth in this ward, we knew this was where we wanted our kids to be!

Great Job Colson!

P.S. I'm getting so OLD!! Colson was measured at the doctor this week. 4' 7". He's about as big as his Aunt Suzanne. And less than a foot from being taller than his mother. Seriously, I'm freaking out...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Before I even read your last lines about how tall he is I looked at Jer and was like look how big he's getting! He's going to be taller than me in no time! I'm 5'3 and that's not too far off! Congrats Colson on your big accomplishment!!!

becca said...

he's so skinny!!! congrats colson!