Friday, July 18, 2008

things that make you go hmmm.

We did have a showing, they did want MORE privacy. boo. The realtor was very pleased with the property though, I guess that is good.

We were given an official offer for a job yesterday, they're sending the written contract early next week. We now know at least someone is willing to hire us. He He.
No, we got the offer yesterday, but we're still holding out for another job that we are kind of liking. Anyway, we should have SOMETHING by the 1st of August. Sigh.

7 comments:

Emily said...

Sounds like good news! Sorry I missed you last night.

Emily said...

Sounds like good news! Sorry I missed you last night.

Monique said...

Hooray! Congrats! I knew stuff would work out. Moving to Hungary, huh? :)

Harmony said...

Oh no! I don't know which job to root for! Congrats of the showing--you got someone in the house! Wooohooo!

Lori said...

Lucy if you decide you want to try a realtor, my step-dad can help you. He is really good at what he does. I have referred a lot of people to him. I know we both know people from church that also do real estate, but I wanted to offer you another choice as well. Everything will work out. We're happy to have you for as long as we can.

becca said...

hm....

exciting either way!

The Galan Family said...

Don't you just love the excitement of life? Not yet knowing where you will be in the next couple months. It could be anywhere! Maybe even, say... Georgia! Okay, I won't hold my breath. But that would be freakin awesome. Forget all that Hawaii stuff. Who wants to live there? Whatever happens will be the right thing.