Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Orthodontist, jobs, and heartburn

1. Colson needs orthodontia, yes, he's only 7 1/2, we've known this for 2 years, but finally have decided to move forward with the $2250 for his jaw expansion project. (Hey all those grandparents out there, I have the PERFECT Christmas gift for Colson)

2. Josh's job situation is again up in the air. The contract he's working on ends this THURSDAY, we are pretty sure he will go right back to work. But could still use a prayer or two, because didn't we just have this problem like two months ago?? There's something to be said for job stability in the Army.

3. Someone once said to me you know your pregnancy is going well, the worse you feel. I love that with my first pregnancy, I didn't even know what heartburn was until three weeks before delivery. And the fourth? 3 weeks into pregnancy I'm carrying tums in the diaper bag, car, and under my pillow.

4. This ultrasound that I've tried not to wig myself out with is happening in 2 days. I'm completely wigged out.

5. Josh reminded me yesterday of the fact that I've lost focus on the important things. Really I ask? He said yes, The Office premiere is THIS THURSDAY!! Harmony, no worries, your office supplies are in a pouch ready to be mailed, one day. :)

And finally, to my silent readers in Colorado, I just KNOW you want to know how I'm feeling about the tragic heartbreak loss to the jags on Sunday. Well, although disappointing, it was easily forgotten while watching the stealers play miserably. Although, I'm quickly turning into a "Manning" fan instead, have you seen Eli play?? Could we get Eli to play for the Colts?? Just kidding, we really could just use an offensive line.

By the way, I read the best post on fall from my friend DES. Hope you're loving the fall, too!

6 comments:

MaryRuth said...

I won't brag... but I haven't had heartburn... ever... in my entire life... and this pregnancy is no exception :)

And we are SOOOOOOO excited for the Office Premiere. SOOOOO excited!!!

Good luck to your hubby and the job!

Harmony said...

I'm sorry I couldn't focus on anything else because The Office is THIS THURSDAY! AUGH!

We're having an Office party complete with "That's What She Said" contest, "Who's Jan's Baby Daddy?" and so on...

We're such Office losers. High Five baby!

Crystal said...

I feel ya on the heartburn. I haven't had it in months, but remember, I had to have surgery to fix it. SO I know. And I suggest the smoothie flavor tums, the don't work any better, but they do taste good.

Monique said...

Eli is the man! What an animal! Hope the job turns out okay. And just when I think you are in the clear!? Don't worry. Just pray. :) Love ya!

Sarah said...

OFFICE! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Th. said...

.

It's good he put you back on track re: The Office.