Tuesday, September 09, 2008
1. Josh gives his first briefing to some air force higher up this week. Loves his job, and was able to get them to go with 4, Ten hour days, to help out with the commute. I call him at work now, and he goes by Mr. Heath (at least that's how they address him in the office). So funny.
2. Me, still pregnant, not puking, loving talking politics, enrolled in an H & R Block tax class with quizzes, homework, and a final. Don't ask, I'm just a nerd that likes to learn. Scheduled the crucial ultrasound for Sept. 26th, pray! And for enquiring minds, I'm still LOVING the COLTS, even after the horrendous display on Sunday. I wish I could be more active in this quest, but instead I'm learning about qualifying children, marital status, and the exemptions for a blind person who turns 65 on January 1st. Although, seeing Tom Brady out for the season gives me some, shall I say Joy?? Nah, I still would rather play the best, and lose to the best, than to beat the mediocre. Colts will win the Super Bowl, But it will be a harder fought season. Oh, and I'm single handily spending all of our extra money on things like FOOD HERE, PHOTOGRAPHER HERE, CLOTHES HERE, not to mention the FINES HERE.
3. Colson, 2nd grader, book reading, scripture studying, brainiac.
4. Hallie, still home. When does Kindergarten start?? Just kidding, love having that goofy girl around.
5. Laila, is Laila, so fun, loving and sweet. Not walking, not talking, I'm not caring, she will in her own time.
Finally, do you remember THIS POST? Well, Josh has declared he wants to join us for the adventure this year. Lucky us!
My friend DES and I share a LOVE for fall. Truly my Favorite time of year, the leaves, smells, FOOTBALL, preparations for the holidays, etc. I hope you all take the chance to find some joy in your September. Our family is busy, but blessed. We love our friends, our faith, our home, our job, each other. Life is good. Wishing you hugs, and warmth for the coming fall. Do me a favor, grab some apple cider, and cuddle with your main squeeze.
Mr. Heath, hope you're reading this we have a date this weekend, with a warm mug, I can't wait. By the way, could you grab some apple cider from the store on your way home?
Posted by Lucy at 12:55 PM