Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Joy Finding and Sharing

It's begun - I saw TWO posts yesterday that shared some thoughts on where they find joy in their life.

Loved Leah's suggestions to remember the Little Things, and Monique's Joys Abroad was a fun twist, especially for those of you far from "home".

Keep 'em coming!

Here's the latest from my friend Emily!

My sweet friend waited a LONG time for her sweet little girl... what's amazing, is this woman was JOYFUL BEFORE the blessing of being a mom arrived!! Watching her now find JOY in this little one, in everything she does, reminds me to celebrate each and every moment with my kiddos, that came so easily to me. Jamie, thanks for your sweet thoughts!

And then there's Harmony - a girl I sorta knew, but really learned to love when she moved a million miles away... How is that possible??? Blogging of course. She's a crazy cool photographer and LOVED her interpretation of the challenge.

Who hasn't told their little ones "just a minute, or not right now, or Later" What a great reminder from Crystal, thanks for the inspiration!!

On a further search, I discovered THIS SUPER FUNNY post from Lydia- I think we can ALL relate!

Harmony's friend also SHARED!

And Lindsay, just added her version here, I think it was a computer glitch that took so long! :)

1 comment:

Harmony said...

Thank you SO much for issuing this challenge--it was AWESOME!