1. QOTD: While preparing my children for the traditional trick or treat that is done in our town on random days like the Tuesday before Halloween, I was told while helping Hallie on the potty. "Wonder Woman never goes potty, I never see Wonder Woman going potty."
2. Josh and I implemented a new "diet" regimen eating more nutritiously, six small meals a day. Did I mention I've tossed an enormous amount of yummies into the trash to avoid temptation. Why did we take our kids trick or treating tonight?? Duh.
3. Headline on Yahoo News this morning: Housing Prices have Record drops... which explains why we went to WalMart to get FOR RENT signs, which were sold out. So now in America we can't sell our house, but you also aren't going to be able to rent it.
4. Thanks to no one for sharing the news about the Colts last night. I was SURE I would hear from a certain someone in CO. Yup they lost. I believe this means they don't even make the playoffs. Looks like I'm quickly turning into an Eli Manning fan.
5. I LOVE the smell of bleach, I know it's weird. But I just think sterile. With my new found love of cleaning with bleach water, I have several "white" polka dotted maternity shirts, right around the belly region.
6. Can I just say there is only five sleeps until my family photo shoot, with a famed photographer? I am seriously so excited, I can't wait.
7. I've been following the story of NieNie, on her sister CJane's blog, for a little while now, and a recent post about sisters made me LOVE my relationship with my sisters even more.
8. Thanks to my pregnancy, (which I continue to believe this child is going to make me crazy... the timing of it's precious arrival couldn't be worse), I am exploding in the chest region. I think my body is preparing to feed the small nation of New Zealand. Do they make bras in size Double Q?
9. Josh has spent a small fortune faxing documents at the local UPS store. I seriously would rather be spending that money on the NEWLY OPENED SONICS!!!!!!!
10. I seriously can't wait to move to our new town, for THIS reason alone.