Monday, December 03, 2007

Christmas Fun

I got this from a friend today and since I'm lacking in the camera department why not??

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping Paper - so much fun to open

2. Real tree or artificial? Artificial = Economical - BUT when I'm rich and famous, real all the way!

3. When do you put up the tree? Day after Thanksgiving

4. When do you take your tree down? I don't want to talk about This!

5. Do you like eggnog? Yes but I'm a halfsie person - I can't drink it straight - half eggnog half milk.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Transformer! YES that's right!! Loved that thing!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, but I can't find it??!!??

8. Hardest person to buy for? My dad - or grandpa to the kids...

9. Easiest person to buy for? Laila

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever got? Toilet Bowl Brush as part of a Dowry... Sorry Dad and Cherri... it was a tough one! :)

11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, definitely, please don't email me your Christmas Card, it will make me sad. I want to hold your little note in my hands thank you very much! :)

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Christmas Vacation Hands Down. "Come on Guys, don't Fight!" "Clark, we're stuck under a truck!", oh yes. Tis the Season.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I usually pick up a couple of things before Thanksgiving...

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Nope, but a wedding gift... Yup.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Hot Cocoa with Hazelnut Creamer made by Josh - maybe with a sprinkle of cinnamon. Yumm-O

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear

17. Favorite Christmas song? It came upon the Midnight Clear

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? I think so!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A Ribbon Bow - See to the Left...

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning, Christmas Eve is all about the Savior.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Zilch, are you kidding me? I love it all!

4 comments:

Emily said...

This is neat! I think i will do this at my site in the next day or two.

i also love getting cards in the mail as opposed to e-mail. Cj and i have saved every Christmas card we have ever been given since being married. Every few years we will actually tape them up somewhere.

emily g.

Gwenda said...

Thanks for sharing about the eggnog! I can't drink much of it the way it is -- too thick. I'll try your trick of half nog, half milk.

becca said...

lucy, these are fun! you crack me up about that transformer. I even remember that toy. Have you seen the new movie? its pretty dang cool.

Anonymous said...

I'm a halfsie person too! I invented halfsies actually... :)