Thursday, December 13, 2007

Tidbits

ONE
Colts victorious last weekend

TWO
Steelers not so much. Definitely NOT a fan.

THREE
Colson bounces of the bus, it's old hat, now.

FOUR
There IS a camera in my future, and I'm collecting donations at this time.

FIVE
My sweet baby no longer sleeps through the night. Apparently she knows dad's coming home and so she's done being perfect.

SIX
I had no organized system for Christmas cards, I've mailed them in two batches with the third and final batch supposedly on its way, because now I'm not sure who I've already sent them too. So you might get two, or none.

SEVEN
Week two for my dream job at Sylvan Learning Center, Decent Pay, only 4 hours a week, it's perfect.

EIGHT
HELLO FOUR SLEEPS UNTIL JOSH GETS HOME!!

NINE

Attempted Emily H's Walnut Chip Cookies, which were fantastic, however, not quite the same, Miss You.

TEN
Spent the week working on my dear friend's scrapbook for her daughter. She was in a horrific car crash awhile ago, and was six months pregnant. It's been the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I've felt so honored to have been asked to be a part of documenting this sacred moment for their family. And yet, I must find joy in my journey, I'm sure tragedy doesn't escape anyone, but I found this amazing quote

"Things of an eternal nature have no boundaries. From the premortal existence to our existence beyond the veils of death, our life is an eternal life."
-Boyd K. Packer

I find joy in the knowledge of eternal life. Love you!

2 comments:

Gwenda said...

Viviane cried when she told me what you were doing for her. She is so blessed to have you for a friend!

becca said...

i love these tidbits! and Im sure book will be lovely, and loved!