Friday, December 07, 2007

It WAS me!!

In my spare time I'm reading about cameras and recently read this:

"If the camera is suddenly brought in from the cold into a warm room condensation may form on the camera and internal parts... If condensation forms on the camera, DO NOT use the camera. This is to avoid damaging the camera."

Oh crap... this happened, I left the camera in the car on Wed. night before Thanksgiving, I brought it in and it formed condensation - I snapped some shots of the kids noticed it was fuzzy (hello the lens fogged up)... It worked for a bit after, but I'm sure this must have been what made it not work anymore!!

Please remember not to leave your camera in cold temperatures, and then take it into warm temperatures. URGH>>>

I really think this must have been what happened, I wonder if it will ever work?? I keep checking it. I definitely can't blame Hallie for this one.

5 comments:

Gwenda said...

Good to know! Thanks for the info!

Crystal said...

I knew it waS you all along.

Anonymous said...

you know...I would definitely hold off on buying a new one because once the condensation completely dries inside, it might work! I've had too many mishaps with liquid and electronics and just when you think it's ruined, voila!...a week or two later, it works!!

becca said...

oh bummer!! totally your fault! just gonna have to get a new one!! what can you do?

Anonymous said...

So it was sabotage.