Monday, December 31, 2007

Heading into the Dark...

Hey Friends, and Family!

I am enjoying my blog, and reading about you, and having a place to document the things of our lives. However, I have read recent headlines, and just have felt like it's time to head to the dark side. I'm making my blog available to private viewers only, at first this might be a hassle for some of you I know, It will involve being a registered user, and me approving you, sorry dad! But, for personal reasons, I don't want my kids pictures available to just anyone!

This notice will be up for a couple of days, and then, I will head into the new year, with a more private blog!!

Thanks for all your comments and visits! Keep coming!

Lucy

6 comments:

becca said...

hey lookie lookie, Im in! I feel special.

MaryRuth said...

Thanks for the invite!

Happy new year!!

MaryRuth said...

Thanks for the invite!

Happy new year!!

Anonymous said...

Ok, here is a comment...glad you're home Josh, and I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

Anonymous said...

Here is a comment for you....welcome home Josh and I hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR!! Love, Aunt Bo

Monique said...

Yup. I was just talking to Valerie and she mentioned the same thing. I will have to privatize mine anyway being over seas, so I will have to figure it our someday. Sometimes it is hard to think about and deal with the sad and scary stories in the world. Happy New Year!!