Wednesday, March 19, 2008

For Joshi.


1. What's his name: Joshi (a nickname from a Korean family in Bloomington)
2. How long have you been married: 8 years
3. How long did you date: 4 DATES
4. How old is he: 30, flirty and fabulous.
5. Who eats more: I plead the fifth.
6. Who said 'I love you' first? I don't remember!! :)
7. Who is taller: He is
8. Who sings better: He does, by far
9. Who is smarter: Joshi.
10. Whose temper is worse: Mine.
11. Who does the laundry: Both of us
12. Who does the dishes: me, mostly
13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed: We switch it up
14. Who pays the bills: Me
15. Who mows the lawn: last summer me, this summer him.
16. Who cooks dinner: I do
17. Who drives when you are together: 90% of the time it's me.
18. Who is more stubborn: Me
19. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong: I'm never wrong.
20. Whose parents do you visit the most: Toss up, they're both in Indiana
21. Who proposed: He did
22. Who has more friends: I do
23. Who has more siblings: Him, 3 siblings
24. Who wears the pants in the family: Me.

Wait a second, I think this was supposed to be about Josh, it looks like it's mostly about me!!

3 comments:

Gwenda said...

I've still got to hear the story of getting married after only 4 dates!!

Des said...

After 8 years someone must be doing something right! What does it matter if it is more him or more you...as long as it works right?

Bastianclan said...

It was fun to learn a little more about you guys.
Tina